I’m copper 4
ibaz and Trickery- like this.
This reply has been deleted.
Got 1 spot open atm HMU for ranked 
add Lesi_10

I’m copper 4

Sorry only looking for copper 3s and above

Wow. 

Looks like I’m going to have to grind a bit then.

ibaz, Trickery-, Lesi and 1 others like this.
same
montage uploaded
playing this afternoon if anyone interested just hmu
Zaity likes this.
Bring back PS4 RS6 Comps?
BIGWINKSTER likes this.
Valour
EGN Game Admin

Easier said than done when no one was signing up to them, things are being looked at and hopefully will make a return soon.
Zaity likes this.

Easier said than done when no one was signing up to them, things are being looked at and hopefully will make a return soon.

I liked the idea, but was just on the wrong night. EGN is clearly built around a Fifa community, a lot of us play AVPL but also wouldn't mind a night for R6S, so I guess it's a case of finding a night where there arent other tournaments going on, I do rate that you got something going though!
Valour
EGN Game Admin

I liked the idea, but was just on the wrong night. EGN is clearly built around a Fifa community, a lot of us play AVPL but also wouldn't mind a night for R6S, so I guess it's a case of finding a night where there arent other tournaments going on, I do rate that you got something going though!

Yeah that would have to be looked for the best chance of getting the numbers, might have to do a poll onetime to check when we figure out where we can fit it. I also feel some people aren't excited for PUG on console all that is being looked at, but as you said it is mainly a Fifa community so still trying to draw in the outside Siege community's so will take some time.
TonyBlair_pommie and CANK like this.
I'll sign up to the next pug or whatever is on, happy to play with some filthy casuals haha. People should try message some of the people in casuals or even ranked and see what kind of response we get. Maybe that'll draw some mroe people in.

I haven't actually played siege on console in ages so it should be interesting to see what my aim is like, that will be a good laugh xD
BIGWINKSTER, Zaity and Veitch like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.