dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
BULLYING/DECSIMINATION OF PLAYERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE CLUB OR BANNED FROM THE CLUB!

We DO NOT ever allow bullying or discrimination of players playing inside of Notorious XI. Notorious XI is a community based team built around giving players a safe space and a home to play in for the night. At no point should ANY player feel it is within their rights to call other players names or discriminate against them. If you do so, you will be asked to leave and will be banned from being allowed to join the club. Notorious XI is a public club to those who can abide by the non-discriminaton rule, and if you can't, you are simpy not welcome.

I have added a list to the original post of this thread outlining those players who are no longer welcome in Notorious XI for this exact purpose. Pro Clubs is about friendship and community, not about bullying and discrimination. 
beejzy, kido, Relax and 2 others like this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Club is presently full but active. Players are welcome to join when other players leave, but please do not jump in and steal spots. @Zanziii & @Juls are managing the session.
Blucheese4 likes this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Wanted to say a massive thankyou to the players who came in and played at Notorious XI whilst i was on tonight. Extremely well mannered group, it was refreshing to have a public session and have everyone be respectful and have a good time, so thankyou to those that were in! I hope the rest of your session is as good as its been tonight!
mfcontour likes this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Notorious XI is getting on for a late night session. HMU if you're keen to join
BigBadBrucey likes this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
We're on and active now! Spots open just shoot a message on here or PSN!
Goretzka
Premium

Got room man? 
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin

Got room man? 

RB or LCB at the moment!
Goretzka likes this.

Great public club to play in!
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin

Great public club to play in!

Thankyou for coming and playing brother! Always welcome <3
kido and des_Agony like this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Once again, an absolute MASSIVE thankyou to every player that jumped in tonight! Not one drama, and an absolutely good vibe. THIS IS WHAT PRO CLUBS IS ALL ABOUT! You boys are the best and absolutely make my day, so thankyou for all being the legends that you are! Enjoy your session!

Club is active but full. Message 'AkosRazzels' or 'young-ZACH-17' on PSN to see if positions free up!
Once again, an absolute MASSIVE thankyou to every player that jumped in tonight! Not one drama, and an absilutely good vibe. THIS IS WHAT PRO CLUBS IS ALL ABOUT! You boys are the best and absolutely make my day, so thankyou for all being the legends that you are! Enjoy your session!

Club is active but full. Message 'AkosRazzels' or 'young-ZACH-17' on PSN to see if positions free up!

Enjoyed playing here. Good group of boys havin fun and playing well
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Hey guys!

I've decided it would be a good idea to take on 2-3 people to pick up a sort of 'manager' position with the club! Notorious XI is designed to be a public club, just like EGN Gaming's public club, and i'd like to get the club to a stage where it can be jumped into and a session started up whenver there are people wanting games. It seems at the moment Notorious only becomes active when i jump on, so i'm looking for a few people who are usually looking for a club to play in for rivals games and would be willing to post in here whenever they are jumping in to play! 

If you're interested please shoot me a message!
Blucheese4 and Juls like this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Would like to take a second to welcome one of the boys stepping up to run sessions! @Blucheese4 will be starting to run sessions in the club and will be posting when he's active! Welcome legend!
Blucheese4
AVPL Media
Starting up a session now at Notorious XI. Feel free to join.
Juls, Chadinho and dylanxstockell like this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
NOTE: The captain will back out after every game is completed to avoid anyone freezing or missing out on the next game. This does not mean any players sitting in the lobby can steal players positions! Wait until the manager is back in the lobby and ask if there is space before jumping into a position if you haven't contacted the manager prior to joining!
cozmoz, DBT, Meberle and 1 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
I'd like to take a second to welcome another of the community who will be stepping up to run sessions for Notorious XI with Blucheese4 and myself! @Vagiemergiver633 will be stepping up to run sessions in the public club, dudes an absolute animal and super friendly. Welcome boss!

Whenever the club is active we will post in here! Im almost definite there will be a session tonight!
Blucheese4 likes this.
Blucheese4
AVPL Media
Hey folks starting up a session at Notorious XI for anyone who can get online. I take 10 minutes to get to lobby.
Juls likes this.
Blucheese4
AVPL Media
Notorious XI starting.
starting sesh now if keen just jump in
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.