This reply has been deleted.
vagie
Premium
Notorious is open for anyone keen for some games. 
Early notorious sesh starting up. Come jump in
Jarrodbarry12 and Matty11 like this.
Early notorious sesh starting up. Come jump in

Room?
Matty11 likes this.
Thank fuck its friday sesh at 5.30. Come along
Jarrodbarry12 likes this.
Juls
Premium

got 5 in lobby atm
Robel_cr7 and Blucheese4 like this.

got 5 in lobby atm

What club?
Notorious  couple spots left.
Steelo likes this.
Late night jump in
Lista_08 likes this.
Bump bby
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Alrighty lads, considering i am not very often in Notorious XI or Infamous XI lately and i seem to be copping alot of messages of complaint, i have added a 'Club Rules' section to the first post of this thread that i am also going to be posting here. These clubs are supposed to be a fun and fair place for players to come and play, whilst providing players a space to practice, have fun and not disrupt the overall community vibe i have worked hard to try and build within these two clubs. 

CLUB RULES: (Please abide by these rules whilst playing in Notorious XI or Infamous XI. Breaking these rules will result in removal/ban from the club)
NO PLAYER IS TO BE OVER 6'0 EXCEPT THE GK (EGN rule or not, we do not play over 6'0 in these clubs)
NO PLAYER JOINING IS TO STEAL ANOTHER PLAYERS SPOT
NO PLAYER IS ALLOWED TO TELL ANOTHER PLAYER TO MOVE SPOTS (First in, best dressed)
NO PLAYER IS TO BULLY OR BERATE ANOTHER PLAYER
PLAYERS WHO LEAVE MORE THEN 2 GAMES MID GAME WILL BE REMOVED/BANNED
WE PLAY AS A TEAM. NO OVER ABUSING SKILL MOVES AND DELIBERATELY AVOIDING PASSING AROUND THE FIELD

Please note that these rules are likey going to be added to. ALL PLAYERS joining either club need to check the rules on the first page before joining the club. 
zPingaz, Blucheese4, DBT and 4 others like this.
vagie
Premium
Opening notorious for a sesh. If you can obay the rules and play some good fifa, jump in xx
DBT and Blucheese4 like this.
dylanxstockell
FIFA 1v1 Admin
Okay, so it seems the toxic people on this site go above and beyond to ruin a good thing for everyone. From now on both Notorious XI and Infamous XI are going to be changed to 'Friends Only' and you will need to add either 'Notorious_XI_Pro' or 'Infamous_XI_Pro' to be able to find the clubs and start sessions.

Quicksimmer likes this.
Is notorious XI or infamous XI still looking for players? Im a cdm looking for some games fellas so if yous are interested give me a message on here or tell me your name and I'll add yous and message yous 
dylanxstockell likes this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.