RAZZLERS are looking for a CB on XBOX, will get a run in AVPL and possibly ECL aswell. Message me if keen.
Also may be looking for rivals players for PS4 too. 
Will be on PS4 tonight if interested rivals/ ECL players would be keen to jump in and see what the club is like. Message me for time :)
Current Squad (Xbox & PS4):
@Alessio  
@Tyinho7 
@OZiLLA 
@Bambiee 
@HeffCnt 
@Rexi 
@Superflypro101 
@HarambePlayz17 
@Chadinho 
@Ryninho 
@Shirazhussein99 
I would like to welcome
@AlexFIFA
@PMClutch  
@Skidz 
@Brash03  
to the team, all great players in their own right and will provide excellent personnel to the squad :)
Alessio, Brash03, Ry and 12 others like this.
On the lookout for a GK for rivals only, message me if interested. Also thank you to those who have previously trialled for the position. 
On the lookout for a GK for rivals only, message me if interested. Also thank you to those who have previously trialled for the position. 

hey i play a pretty good gk my playstyle is like a de gea type of playstyle i will be on everday this week thank u
This reply has been deleted.
RAZZLERS ECL SEASON 2 REVIEW

First of all we congratulate El Diablo FC on another fantastic title winning season, our boys gave it our best but were unable to dethrone the juggernaut that is without a doubt the best team to grace EGN. 

To the boys I had a pleasure of managing, we were a team created specifically for this ECL season with the majority of us having never played together before the start of the season. Many of us coming from what you may call as “XBOX RANDS” with a mixture of a few Playstation players in @PMClutch  , @Chadinho , @HarambePlayz17  & @Shirazhussein99 .  

To think we ever had a chance of making it all the way to where we got to is complete ignorance. Saying that I personally believe the journey rather than the destination is what made the whole experience worthwhile, with many highlights along the way including @OZiLLA ’s bicycle kick in the grand final to take it to a third game and @HarambePlayz17 ’s winning penalty to take us to the final.

We may have fallen short this time around but we are more determined than ever to come back again next ECL season to go one better. Overall I hope the boys in the team were able to receive the recognition that they deserved to further their opportunities to be recruited by the big AVPL clubs to compete for more titles. Finally, I hope we proved that we Xbox players can mix it up with the best that Playstation has to offer. 

Best & Fairest:
@OZiLLA . What more can be said about this guy, without a doubt the best ANY on the site. The bicycle kick goal with Ty’s pro in the second game of the final is enough to see why he is insane. Achieved a spot as the ANY in the Team of the Season with an overwhelming 88% of votes, pro player for Brisbane Roar, Oz has achieved many exceptional accolades on different fronts. Most important of all he essentially carried the RAZZLERS team to a final. I have said on many occasions that we would not have achieved what we did without him, the pillar of the team, he is undoubtedly the Best & Fairest player.

Most Improved:
This accolade has to go to none other than @Shirazhussein99  . He initially joined the team to play as a reserve to “hopefully receive a free badge”. His development throughout the ECL season was immense, roaming the CDM position Shriaz racked out many interceptions and tackles and in the process achieved a Team of the Season position on the bench. Vocal throughout games, Shriaz was a big help in stabilising the team during tough times and contributed on the pitch when it meant most. Watch this guy during the upcoming competitions, a dangerous player indeed. 

Manager’s player:
This may be a surprising pick considering he played less than half a season, but @HarambePlayz17  is my pick, jumping in towards the end of the season he contributed a lot to our finals charge. He was able to listen to instructions and executed it without fail, vocal during games Harambe achieved big moments during the finals. His winning penalty to send us through to the final and then his volley from outside the box in the third game of the final to give us one last fighting chance to pull it back. He is still learning but saying that he was arguably our best player during the finals series. This kid has heaps of potential and is definitely and ones to watch for the future.  

All good things cannot be achieved by yourself.

@PMClutch :
One of the best players and skillers on the site. He can rip up a player in a heartbeat, we were fortunate enough to acquire his services this ECL season. Achieving a Team of the Season finish as a starting midfielder, there is no doubt Clutch deserved it. The link ups and the crazy goals he scored during ECL will forever be remembered by the boys. One of the best players I have ever played with, Clutch always made the game feel easier when you were on the same team as him. 

@Chadinho : 
This man is always reliable, he didn’t receive many opportunities for a starting position, however when called upon was always ready for the task ahead. Regardless of what many may think about him in the community, Chad is one person who can provide the reliability and security with exceptional ball winning ability, a must need in any midfield or defence.

@Bambiee  :
Bambi, the so called package deal with me on PS. He came over to Xbox with me with the title of XBOX rand. Regardless time and time again he continues to prove everyone he has the skill and ability to compete with best the site has to offer. With his exceptional ball winning ability and composure while on the ball, he was a huge asset to our challenge this season. He may be “annoying” at times but this guy is a real deal. Beast.

@Tyinho7  :
Ty performed admirably well this season, mixing it up there with the top strikers ECL had to offer, considering Ty is typically a winger. His ability to adapt throughout games and his knack for scoring in crucial moments was key to help achieve what we did. This guy is insane, improving everyday Ty’s link up play and finishing is the real deal, he isn’t someone to be taken lightly, pick him up for AVPL ASAP!

@Alessio  :
He is alright. Nah but long-time friend who came over from Xbox with me, had his fair share of critics earlier on but has developed his game throughout this Fifa. Very easy to link up with and is an exceptional dribbler and finisher.

Thanks for the ECL season guys, we go again next time to take it all!
RAZZLERS ECL SEASON 2 REVIEW

First of all we congratulate El Diablo FC on another fantastic title winning season, our boys gave it our best but were unable to dethrone the juggernaut that is without a doubt the best team to grace EGN. 

To the boys I had a pleasure of managing, we were a team created specifically for this ECL season with the majority of us having never played together before the start of the season. Many of us coming from what you may call as “XBOX RANDS” with a mixture of a few Playstation players in @PMClutch  , @Chadinho , @HarambePlayz17  & @Shirazhussein99 .  

To think we ever had a chance of making it all the way to where we got to is complete ignorance. Saying that I personally believe the journey rather than the destination is what made the whole experience worthwhile, with many highlights along the way including @OZiLLA ’s bicycle kick in the grand final to take it to a third game and @HarambePlayz17 ’s winning penalty to take us to the final.

We may have fallen short this time around but we are more determined than ever to come back again next ECL season to go one better. Overall I hope the boys in the team were able to receive the recognition that they deserved to further their opportunities to be recruited by the big AVPL clubs to compete for more titles. Finally, I hope we proved that we Xbox players can mix it up with the best that Playstation has to offer. 

Best & Fairest:
@OZiLLA . What more can be said about this guy, without a doubt the best ANY on the site. The bicycle kick goal with Ty’s pro in the second game of the final is enough to see why he is insane. Achieved a spot as the ANY in the Team of the Season with an overwhelming 88% of votes, pro player for Brisbane Roar, Oz has achieved many exceptional accolades on different fronts. Most important of all he essentially carried the RAZZLERS team to a final. I have said on many occasions that we would not have achieved what we did without him, the pillar of the team, he is undoubtedly the Best & Fairest player.

Most Improved:
This accolade has to go to none other than @Shirazhussein99  . He initially joined the team to play as a reserve to “hopefully receive a free badge”. His development throughout the ECL season was immense, roaming the CDM position Shriaz racked out many interceptions and tackles and in the process achieved a Team of the Season position on the bench. Vocal throughout games, Shriaz was a big help in stabilising the team during tough times and contributed on the pitch when it meant most. Watch this guy during the upcoming competitions, a dangerous player indeed. 

Manager’s player:
This may be a surprising pick considering he played less than half a season, but @HarambePlayz17  is my pick, jumping in towards the end of the season he contributed a lot to our finals charge. He was able to listen to instructions and executed it without fail, vocal during games Harambe achieved big moments during the finals. His winning penalty to send us through to the final and then his volley from outside the box in the third game of the final to give us one last fighting chance to pull it back. He is still learning but saying that he was arguably our best player during the finals series. This kid has heaps of potential and is definitely and ones to watch for the future.  

All good things cannot be achieved by yourself.

@PMClutch :
One of the best players and skillers on the site. He can rip up a player in a heartbeat, we were fortunate enough to acquire his services this ECL season. Achieving a Team of the Season finish as a starting midfielder, there is no doubt Clutch deserved it. The link ups and the crazy goals he scored during ECL will forever be remembered by the boys. One of the best players I have ever played with, Clutch always made the game feel easier when you were on the same team as him. 

@Chadinho : 
This man is always reliable, he didn’t receive many opportunities for a starting position, however when called upon was always ready for the task ahead. Regardless of what many may think about him in the community, Chad is one person who can provide the reliability and security with exceptional ball winning ability, a must need in any midfield or defence.

@Bambiee  :
Bambi, the so called package deal with me on PS. He came over to Xbox with me with the title of XBOX rand. Regardless time and time again he continues to prove everyone he has the skill and ability to compete with best the site has to offer. With his exceptional ball winning ability and composure while on the ball, he was a huge asset to our challenge this season. He may be “annoying” at times but this guy is a real deal. Beast.

@Tyinho7  :
Ty performed admirably well this season, mixing it up there with the top strikers ECL had to offer, considering Ty is typically a winger. His ability to adapt throughout games and his knack for scoring in crucial moments was key to help achieve what we did. This guy is insane, improving everyday Ty’s link up play and finishing is the real deal, he isn’t someone to be taken lightly, pick him up for AVPL ASAP!

@Alessio  :
He is alright. Nah but long-time friend who came over from Xbox with me, had his fair share of critics earlier on but has developed his game throughout this Fifa. Very easy to link up with and is an exceptional dribbler and finisher.

Thanks for the ECL season guys, we go again next time to take it all!

Ozilla d Beast!! Well done boys you’ll get it next time 
Great effort, you guys were solid all season especially for a newly formed team. 
@lITONNZIl is one of the most humble players on the site and forgot to mention how good of a manager he was throughout the season. Jumping straight into the deep end and deciding to manage a team for the first time on PS, he has surprised the whole of EGN and deserves more recognition. Not only was TONNZ a beast on the field, earning himself a spot in the TOTS; his ability to solve problems and come up with ideas, was what kept us in 2nd place from start to finish. Won't be surprised if TONNZ is one of the first players picked in the draft.   
RAZZLER'S ECL MONTAGE!
https://egn-gaming.com/video/804
Trini, Envy, Juls and 10 others like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.