OZiLLA
AVPL Media
With FIFA 20 pro clubs gameplay looking quite promising, I think it’s the perfect time for anyone and myself to try something new. This means I’ve made the decision to help run RAZZLERS and build something great.

As much as I love Diablo and winning pretty much everything; I feel I've reached a point where the only way I could improve as a player is playing against them. I’m extremely grateful for Fletch and the boys for giving me the chance to compete alongside the best and I’ll never forget all the memories I made playing for the club. Good luck, I love you all x

As this will be RAZZLERS first AVPL season together, the managers here are planning to gather a group of committed players for the long run. At the moment this is what our squad is looking like so far and we look to further improve it before the season begins;

Right now we are currently on the look out for a starting defender and midfielder, that's active, communicates and has AVPL experience. Also need a back up gk.
If you're interested please message myself or @TONNZ on EGN or PS. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, I'll be posting highlights, montages and write ups about our performances in future comps, thanks x
This reply has been deleted.
With FIFA 20 pro clubs gameplay looking quite promising, I think it’s the perfect time for anyone and myself to try something new. This means I’ve made the decision to help run RAZZLERS and build something great.

As much as I love Diablo and winning pretty much everything; I feel I've reached a point where the only way I could improve as a player is playing against them. I’m extremely grateful for Fletch and the boys for giving me the chance to compete alongside the best and I’ll never forget all the memories I made playing for the club. Good luck, I love you all x

As this will be RAZZLERS first AVPL season together, the managers here are planning to gather a group of committed players for the long run. At the moment this is what our squad is looking like and we look to further improve it before the season begins;

Right now we are currently on the look out for a starting defender and midfielder, that's active, communicates and has AVPL experience. Also need a back up gk.
If you are interested please message myself or @TONNZ on EGN or PS. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, I'll be posting highlights, montages and write ups about our performances in future comps, thanks x

Good luck boys!! Great team Oz and Cluch hope you do great 
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.