SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
We are LIVE! Take part in our weekly 3v3 crossplay Rocket League tournament that is aimed at players of all skill levels! Every Sunday from 7PM AEDT!

All teams are guaranteed multiple Group Stage matches and at least one bracket match, as no teams are eliminated in the Group Stage. Once the Group Stage is complete, teams are split off into their appropriate bracket based on their placings.

With crossplay support for all platforms, group stage matches and a run at a bracket that's always going to be tailored to your skill level, this could very well be the most inclusive competition we will run. Even if you've never played the game before, now could be a great time to jump in!

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CUP!
We are LIVE! Take part in our weekly 3v3 crossplay Rocket League tournament that is aimed at players of all skill levels! Every Sunday from 8PM AEDT!

All teams are guaranteed multiple Group Stage matches and at least one bracket match, as no teams are eliminated in the Group Stage. Once the Group Stage is complete, teams are split off into their appropriate bracket based on their placings.

With crossplay support for all platforms, group stage matches and a run at a bracket that's always going to be tailored to your skill level, this could very well be the most inclusive competition we will run. Even if you've never played the game before, now could be a great time to jump in!

CLICK HERE FOR THIS SUNDAY'S CUP!

Absolutely furious that I’ll have to miss out on this because Married At First Sight is on at that time.
Sad, I am unavailable Sunday nights :( 
Can we open up a free agency thread?
That would be great. 
I get over playing RL with Rands... some people still so bad and it been out for years. 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
We can surely do better than one EGN team? It's only one more player than duos, let's get some mergers going!

@Twitchy @Dion @Moey1222 @Naylor @ibaz @Dangerfield @Dizza96 @Youngtrouble04 @Juls @Jarrodbarry12 @Lemonshark @Aidanski @WhatisFIFA 
Chilldog, Paradox31478 and Juls like this.
We can surely do better than one EGN team? It's only one more player than duos, let's get some mergers going!

@Twitchy @Dion @Moey1222 @Naylor @ibaz @Dangerfield @Dizza96 @Youngtrouble04 @Juls @Jarrodbarry12 @Lemonshark @Aidanski @WhatisFIFA 

yeh fuck it. i'll gladly raise my hand. HMU gold 1 im shambles

Twitchy sign me to your team xx
Lob me a message for anyone wanting to be in a team with me 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
If I don't see at least 3-4 teams between you EGN lads I'll be severely disappointed.

Also I may be keen to play lol.
Jarrodbarry12 likes this.
If I don't see at least 3-4 teams between you EGN lads I'll be severely disappointed.

Are there any major Rocket League communities in Australia or New Zealand? I've messaged a few guys to play but to be fair, we all havent played the game in a good 2-3 months.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO

Are there any major Rocket League communities in Australia or New Zealand? I've messaged a few guys to play but to be fair, we all havent played the game in a good 2-3 months.

Yep, I'm in talks with Rocket League Oceania about getting the tournaments advertised on their Discord. If we don't get any last minute advertisement for this one, we'll definitely get it starting from next week. That should guarantee us a decent amount of teams per week.

Would be good to see how many teams we can get without RLO for this one. I'm hitting up all our leads from the Facebook post today about the comp. I think we'll definitely hit the 10 team mark as I know a few are planning on signing up still, and that's not including the EGN guys.
Jarrodbarry12 and Aidanski like this.
Bambiee
Premium

Yep, I'm in talks with Rocket League Oceania about getting the tournaments advertised on their Discord. If we don't get any last minute advertisement for this one, we'll definitely get it starting from next week. That should guarantee us a decent amount of teams per week.

Would be good to see how many teams we can get without RLO for this one. I'm hitting up all our leads from the Facebook post today about the comp. I think we'll definitely hit the 10 team mark as I know a few are planning on signing up still, and that's not including the EGN guys.

Comp starting today or waiting for more teams too sign up?
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO

Comp starting today or waiting for more teams too sign up?

It'll be happening on time.
who wants to be mine and @Jarrodbarry12 partner we're plat 3/ Diamond 1 players.

Were hoping for 2v2 but cant do much about it
Looking for 1 more player for tonight!
i'm keen to join anyone, about the only thing i can do is boss GK, so i'll let the others go HAM up the other end
Bab
i'm keen to join anyone, about the only thing i can do is boss GK, so i'll let the others go HAM up the other end

@Aidanski 
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Regos close in two hours. If @Aidanski is planning on signing a team up, can we get another two teams in to get 3x groups of 5?
Jarrodbarry12 and Juls like this.
I’m probably about to submit a team. Just waiting on a couple.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.