I’m probably about to submit a team. Just waiting on a couple.

Same, we had one bail on us just then but still keen
This reply has been deleted.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Any teams want to fill in? Let me know asap.
Jarrodbarry12 likes this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
@Youngtrouble04 @Jarrodbarry12 So I take it ya'll don't want to play draft or AVPL after that shit you pulled? How hard is it to just tell me you're forfeiting instead of entering 10-0 and 20-0 results, confusing everyone else in your group and giving me more work to do?
Brash03, Juls, Naylor and 4 others like this.
@Youngtrouble04 @Jarrodbarry12 So I take it ya'll don't want to play draft or AVPL after that shit you pulled? How hard is it to just tell me you're forfeiting instead of entering 10-0 and 20-0 results, confusing everyone else in your group and giving me more work to do?

ill take the blame my bad, wasn't thinking at the time cos i was in a shitty mood
Any teams want to fill in? Let me know asap.

You gonna play sam?e
Anyone wanna play RL? im Plat 3?
Juls likes this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Few people complaining about how late this is. We may change it to 7PM. Thoughts?
Prefer 8pm, personally.

What time did it finish on Sunday?
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Prefer 8pm, personally.

What time did it finish on Sunday?

10:20PM which is quite early, so I'm not too bothered to change it.
This reply has been deleted.
Just a reminder to those who may have forgotten or didn't know.
If you don't make it into the competitive bracket, you can still make it into the casual bracket.
toby likes this.
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
We are cancelling this Sunday's tournament to avoid clashing with Gfinity's RLOM Qualifier. We will be back next week!
FFS that's not a weekly tourmament
SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO
Rocket League Weekly Cup #2 is live!

Update #1: The tournament will now begin an hour earlier at 7PM AEDT, which should work better for those who live in NZ or have work early in the morning. The comp is usually done in around 2 and a half hours, which means it would end around 9:30PM AEDT and 11:30PM NZDT, and that's only if you make the final.

Update #2: We have been granted permission to start advertising our tournaments in the Rocket League Oceania (RLO) Discord, which is the biggest and best Rocket League community in Oceania.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.