SamKani
EGN Creator & CEO

The AVPL Show will be returning for a Preview Show before Season 12 commences. 

My co-host @Toxic is finally back from his trip so I thought this would be a good time to make the announcement. 

As people got salty with the last one and upset about what was said...we will be returning to a video format but we will still include the likes of #DramaAlert and The Community Predictions. 

If you have any ideas feel free to let me know! Also if you would like to appear on the show flick me a DM. Wanted to get this out there early so I can organise it in time as AVPL is a few weeks away.

I will get the community predictions started soon, so keep an eye out. 

Update: this is still happening. Most likely will be out Sunday all things going right. 

If you have any ideas or drama for the show feel free to DM me on here. Thanks to those who filled out the prediction form, really helps me with the content for the episode. 

Okay so this is going to be a bit late. Toxic is out tonight and it's been a lot of work preparing for it. 

It will be posted most likely around 7:30 AEST on Monday. 

Okay so I had this ready to go and started exporting it around 3 hours ago...it still has another 3 hours remaining.

So it may not be ready in time for AVPL, my apologies :(

Releasing it after AVPL is probably ideal anyway as everyone will be focused on warming up before AVPL. You should post it at around 10:30PM AEST.
Toxic, Chadinho and dylanxstockell like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

The AVPL Show will be returning for a Preview Show before Season 12 commences. 

My co-host @Toxic is finally back from his trip so I thought this would be a good time to make the announcement. 

As people got salty with the last one and upset about what was said...we will be returning to a video format but we will still include the likes of #DramaAlert and The Community Predictions. 

If you have any ideas feel free to let me know! Also if you would like to appear on the show flick me a DM. Wanted to get this out there early so I can organise it in time as AVPL is a few weeks away.

I will get the community predictions started soon, so keep an eye out. 

Update: this is still happening. Most likely will be out Sunday all things going right. 

If you have any ideas or drama for the show feel free to DM me on here. Thanks to those who filled out the prediction form, really helps me with the content for the episode. 

Okay so this is going to be a bit late. Toxic is out tonight and it's been a lot of work preparing for it. 

It will be posted most likely around 7:30 AEST on Monday. 

Okay so I had this ready to go and started exporting it around 3 hours ago...it still has another 3 hours remaining.

So it may not be ready in time for AVPL, my apologies :(

Releasing it after AVPL is probably ideal anyway as everyone will be focused on warming up before AVPL. You should post it at around 10:30PM AEST.

Yep most likely will have to. Just your casual 9gb video...
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
Incase you missed it, here is The AVPL Preview Show: https://egn-gaming.com/video/834

Huge thanks to Toxic for being on the show again!
Bab
I think you've got some avpl in your generals show
CANK likes this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

I'm genuinely confused by this. Are you talking about the few minutes we talked about our roster?

Can't please everyone I guess. 
Bab

I'm genuinely confused by this. Are you talking about the few minutes we talked about our roster?

Can't please everyone I guess. 

Woah this was a joke. Apologies
CANK likes this.
This reply has been deleted.
@Bab vs @Chadinho in the next AVPL Show drama alert section.

PS: My pick for hidden gem is @Toxic ;)
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.