Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin

Another huge announcement. 

We are delighted to secure the signing of @HeffCnt. He is a deadly attacker that will link up with @Naylor to destroy defences. 

You can find his montage in the Generals recruitment thread (sorry I don't know how to upload the video here). 

Surely another huge announcement within the next week or so for that BIG RB position?

Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin

We are delighted to announce one of the best signings in the AVPL off season on EGN.

Welcome! @OZiLLA 

@OZiLLA is one of our final pieces in the puzzle. Last season he was with El Diablo winning an AVPL title, he competes on Xbox, one of the top ANY in the league representing Razzlers and recently signed an E-League contract with Brisbane Roar. 

We are working behind the scenes to make another huge attacking signing in the next few weeks. 

This reply has been deleted.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin

We would like to add some more firepower to our AVPL squad. 

We are recruiting the following positions:

• Goal Keeper - we want someone to challenge for the #1 spot with @Madmann 
  • Striker - finish your opportunities, create for others and link our attack with midfield in transition 
  • CB - need to hold your position in a structured defence and be confident with distribution 
  • DM - sacrifices individual glory for the team - wins the ball and keeps it ticking over 

You need to be active, have a mic and play at a high standard. 

Please send me or @Naylor a message if interested in trialling. 

Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin

We are still looking for the following positions: 

• An Attacker who is comfortable in playing in one of these positions (ST, CAM or Wing)
  • A Goal Keeper who has ambitions to play for one of the best defensive sides in the league

Please message me or @Naylor if interested. 

Message @Naylor  he loves messages 
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.