This reply has been deleted.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
If you’re gonna bring up peoples personal lives you will be banned from the site.

Grow up. 
fucking dickheads
Ulti, rey15198, damo96 and 4 others like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

The Generals Squad Update

A lot has changed since last season, we have brought in some insane talent into the squad as we look to secure another top 4 placing in the AVPL, Season 12. The last few seasons our finals performances have let us down but we aim to improve on this and reach the Grand Final this time around. With the news @Toxic will be back in time for the entire season, our attack is looking even more threatening. 

This season will also see the introduction of our Division 2 side, 'Generals' (original hook...). This will be managed by @Hookshot and @Cameron and they have made some quality signings for it already. 

Here is our squad for this AVPL Season (Div 1):

@Hookshot 
@Toxic 
@Skidz 
@Chadinho 
@FoxClan21 
@Ryninho 
@Jerome90 
@Brash03 
@Damo96 
@Outlaw 
@iG_Flow 
@Esparon 
@Jetsy
@Fletch 

We are still after an elite CB and a reserve attacker. If interested message one of the managers. 

#STANDARD
Toxic, Brash, Cameron and 22 others like this.
Skidz
Premium
The Generals are recruting all positions and will be having a session tonight from 8pm.
Must have a mic and be active.
Send @HookShot or Myself a message before joining.
LaterBruh
Premium
The Generals are recruting all positions and will be having a session tonight from 8pm.

@Naylor 
Fadi, markosxx99, damo96 and 3 others like this.

Can I come home? 
Hookshot, Papi, Midget and 1 others like this.

Can I come home? 

You still around... ;) 

P.S. Teletubbies is taking over EGN!

#bump
#notstandard
Swwatter and MP_ like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

The Generals are happy to announce the signing of @Jetsy !

Jetsy joins the side after multiple successful seasons on Xbox as he looks to make a name for himself on the superior console. He is most known for being outstanding between the sticks but also proved in ECL he is capable of holding his own in the outfield. 

Jetsy impressed us after a few sessions with us and it was imperative that we signed him up. The negotiations were intense but we finally agreed on the terms of a Mars Bar and EGN Premium (Hooks shout). 

We are extremely happy to have him as part of the team and expect more signings #soon.... or so I'm told? 

#Standard #LuxuriesFam
ozzymozzy, Trini, cozmoz and 29 others like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

The Generals are happy to announce the following signings: 

@iG_Flow (Instagram Flow) joins the side after various spells at other clubs. His versatility will be crucial in the upcoming AVPL Season as he will be dominating the DM position in both of our teams. He is also a great bloke and we are very happy to have him on board and a part of the family. He's still going to lose to me in the draft though...

@Esparon (Aaron) joins the side after a very successful trial period where he dominated in multiple defensive positions. I first played with Espa in the last draft where he carried me in DM to a draft final. His tackling ability and just all round ability to read the play will be extremely helpful for us in this AVPL Season. Similarly to Flow he will be playing a part in both teams for the club, and we couldn't be happier to have him as part of the family. 

Welcome lads!

We are still after a starting CB for our Division 1 side, if interested DM @Hookshot or @Skidz on here. 

More signings...#soon?

#Standard #WelcomeFlow #WelcomeEspa

The Generals are happy to announce the following signings: 

@iG_Flow (Instagram Flow) joins the side after various spells at other clubs. His versatility will be crucial in the upcoming AVPL Season as he will be dominating the DM position in both of our teams. He is also a great bloke and we are very happy to have him on board and a part of the family. He's still going to lose to me in the draft though...

@Esparon (Aaron) joins the side after a very successful trial period where he dominated in multiple defensive positions. I first played with Espa in the last draft where he carried me in DM to a draft final. His tackling ability and just all round ability to read the play will be extremely helpful for us in this AVPL Season. Similarly to Flow he will be playing a part in both teams for the club, and we couldn't be happier to have him as part of the family. 

Welcome lads!

We are still after a starting CB for our Division 1 side, if interested DM @Hookshot or @Skidz on here. 

More signings...#soon?

#Standard #WelcomeFlow #WelcomeEspa

Well done Flow “you old slut”?
Congrats @Esparon, keep hitting em hard 
Esparon, DBT, Zaity and 2 others like this.
@esparon <3
Esparon, Shev__, DBT and 1 others like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

The Generals are happy to announce the signing of @Wildey !

Wildys badge count speaks for itself...

Oh nvm...

But nah seriously, since playing with us it's clear to see how quality this man is. His dribbling ability and link up play is some of the best I've seen. He impressed us so much on his trial and it's clear to see why he's been so dominant in the comps he has played on Xbox. He is looking to make a name for himself on PS and will be linking up with @Toxic to make a deadly pairing. 

He adds so many possibilities to our squad and allows us to be a lot more dymanic in our tactics as he can play multiple attacking positions and plays them with class, we are so happy to have him on our roster and cannot wait for this AVPL Season!

We are still after a starting CB, DM Hook or Skidz on here. Need a mic. 

#Standard #WelcomeWildey

The Generals are happy to announce the signing of @Wildey !

Wildys badge count speaks for itself...

Oh nvm...

But nah seriously, since playing with us it's clear to see how quality this man is. His dribbling ability and link up play is some of the best I've seen. He impressed us so much on his trial and it's clear to see why he's been so dominant in the comps he has played on Xbox. He is looking to make a name for himself on PS and will be linking up with @Toxic to make a deadly pairing. 

He adds so many possibilities to our squad and allows us to be a lot more dymanic in our tactics as he can play multiple attacking positions and plays them with class, we are so happy to have him on our roster and cannot wait for this AVPL Season!

We are still after a starting CB, DM Hook or Skidz on here. Need a mic. 

#Standard #WelcomeWildey

At least he has a prem badge you scrand...
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin

The Generals are happy to announce the signing of @Bambiee !

Bambiee (Bambandrew) signs for us after multiple sessions with us spanding across a few months, we have finally sealed the deal. Bambiee is up there with the best CBs on the site, the way he reads the play and his ability to pocket is some of the best I've seen. He will be reuniting with his fellow xbox rands (Ry, Jetsy, Rashford) and will slot ever so nicely next to @Jerome90 to form an insane CB partnership in this upcoming AVPL Season. 

After already proving he's capable of doing things on the major console with a PS TOTM Badge and helping RAZZLERS go far in the ECL we expect big things from him and know he's easily capable of delivering. 

See below proof of the contract (credit to Jetsy):

We are so happy to have him onboard and can't wait for this AVPL Season!

#Standard #WelcomeBambiee
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.