Juzz
Premium
If you haven't read the announcement, read it here.

It’s good to be back in an official capacity! The past year and a bit I’ve mainly been behind the scenes helping out when needed, but the opportunity has now come up to return and take some of the workload off Kani’s shoulders, so here I am!

Fortunately for me there are a lot of people in this community who have fantastic ideas and a desire to help the site grow, and I’m happy to announce that @Gigi_Nesta and @Chadinho will be helping EGN out in an official capacity in terms of establishing and running these competitions. Being good friends with both I know first-hand how passionate these guys are about Pro Clubs, and I’m excited to have already begun working with them on our Fifa 19 plans.

I have already reached out to a few other members for their input as well, and welcome any competition feedback/ideas that can be posted in this thread or PM’d to any of us.

The big goal for me personally going into FIFA 19 is to minimise downtime between competitions, both social and competitive.

I really don’t want there to be any ‘dead time’ so to say, aside from obvious breaks (Christmas holidays, New Years and maybe even Easter if we’re lucky).

Behind the scenes we’ve started mapping out our game plan for Fifa 19, and we think it’s going to be one of the smoothest years of clubs yet.

AVPL Div 1:

We are increasing the size of Division 1 to 20 teams.

Registration for Div 1 qualifiers will open over the next week or so.

The  PS4qualifiers will begin on the 14th of October.

AVPL will begin on the 16th of October for XBOX and Div 1 will begin on the 22nd of October for PS4.

Running an AVPL 2/3 weeks into Fifa 19 is exciting for us, and we hope the change of pace is welcomed by the Community.

AVPL Div 2:

One of the biggest issues we’ve found with the overall AVPL structure is players sitting in Div 1 teams, not getting any game time.

Div 1 teams will always need backups in the case of emergencies, but for the most part most teams don’t heavily rotate.

Starting immediately in the next season, Division 1 players who have played 50% or less AVPL Division 1 games will be eligible to play for a Division 2 team as well as their rostered Division 1 team.

We hope making this option available sees more teams register in Div 2 (Hellloooooo Empire Reserves), as well as keeping players invested in our competitive landscape.

PS4 SOO:

One of the main priorities I had was to add some importance/prestige back to SOO. Rather than having it at the end of the year or between comps, we’re working on a system that will see SOO played all year round.

We can already announce that SOO will become a one team per state competition again.

The team makeup will consist of:

• VIC
  • NSW
  • QLD
  • SA
  • NZ
  • WA/NT/TAS/ACT

At this stage, every state will have 2 managers appointed.

In terms of how the competition will be ran, a SOO matchday is going to run in the scheduled place of two matchdays during the season.

In real world terms, it’s exactly like an international break.

For example:

SOO Matchday 1 will be scheduled in the place of AVPL Matchday 7 (which simply gets pushed back a game night)

SOO Matchday 1 Fixtures:

• 9:15 VIC v NSW
  • 9:45: VIC v QLD
  • 10:15 VIC v SA etc

SOO Matchday 2 Fixtures:

• 9:30 VIC v NZ
  • 10:00 VIC v WA etc

During the AVPL season every state will play each other. The bottom two states from the group will be eliminated after the group stage ends, leaving 4 teams to battle it out for the title.

SOO will always run concurrently with any AVPL season ran, with the finals taking place in the week after the AVPL Grand Final.

At the end of Fifa 19, the two best performing states from the year will play off in a Grand Final of sorts – acknowledging the winner as the best state in Fifa 19, with the winners receiving a unique badge for their achievement.

ECL:

ECL (6v6) will return in Fifa 19, with regular one day comps becoming a staple of our competition schedule.

The format will involve cash prizes.

Further announcements regarding ECL will be made in the near future, so keep an eye out!

Draft:

The first draft of Fifa 19 is likely to be played in early January after everyone has returned from their holidays.

We are currently assessing the viability of further 6v6 drafts, as the number of participants far outweighs the amount of captains we usually get.

A second draft is planned for August/September which will wind down the competitive year of clubs.

During the year we may run themed drafts (height cap, random height, random positions etc) if the need arises for filler comps.

FUT/H2H:

We have plans to run regular FUT/H2H tournaments this year. @honurbly_airbrn and @SamKani will have more information on this at a later stage.

That just about wraps up this rather lengthy post, but our goal this year is for the community to never be in the dark on Pro Clubs scheduling.

If you have any ideas we’d love to hear them, and our PM’s are always open!
This reply has been deleted.
Juzz
Premium
Also here is our full 2018 Pro Clubs schedule:

October.
November.
December.

Please note that Sunday the 18th of November is a PS4 Matchday. There will be no XBOX Fixtures on this date. 
Juzz
Premium
As mentioned in @SamKani announcement thread:

We are on the lookout for an Xbox Pro Clubs Oceania Admin. We will be opening applications for this role shortly. Please read below for an explanation on the role and what's required.

Roles explained:

Admin role: The usual day to day tasks involved in running competitions, such as dealing with tickets, enforcing rules and settling disputes. Must be available on match days.
MrDanko, Brash, NZPure and 13 others like this.
Love your work Juzzomac and Co. Excited to see pro-clubs moving forward on EGN. 

If you guys ever need any help and it gets busy I’m always willing to help out during those chaotic times. 

Thanks for putting your hands up to spend some of your own time helping this site and pro-clubs in Oceania. 
Juzz
Premium
In terms of XBOX SOO, there will be a comp ran during FIFA 19 but it will use the old format, rather than the new one. 

It will most likely run in-between AVPL seasons.
Brash, NZPure, AlexFIFA and 3 others like this.
Juzz
Premium
As mentioned in the OP, each PS4 SOO team will be co-managed. If you're interested in managing in SOO S1, chuck us a PM. 

We will also be in touch with previous SOO managers over the next couple of days. I hope to have all manager positions confirmed by the end of the week.
Brash, Dionn14, AlexFIFA and 8 others like this.
Imagine steaing gigis players now, instant ban 
Bab, Turk_Movement, Brash and 19 others like this.
What a guy 
Where is the halfway line rule
XXXBENDTACION
Premium
hello yes I would like to admin 
Brash, Rashford, Skidz and 7 others like this.
The plan to reduce dead time between comps is all well and good, but after October 26 there’s gonna be plenty of dead time. Red Dead time.
Stringman04, Archie, Bab and 28 others like this.
Walsh
Premium
lol

and ive read a few times now that the pro clubs friendlies don't work just like fifa 18, if this is true, how can we start avpl 3 weeks in when EA took 3 months to fix this issue...
Statusfy- likes this.
Gigi_Nesta
FIFA Clubs Admin
lol

and ive read a few times now that the pro clubs friendlies don't work just like fifa 18, if this is true, how can we start avpl 3 weeks in when EA took 3 months to fix this issue...

If true , we will have to adjust like we did last year but in the mean time we will try be pro-active and have a structured and exciting set of competitions for EGN. 

We will know more in the next couple days if the 'friendly glitch' exists for us. 

Madridista4, Brash, Ulti and 4 others like this.
lol

If true , we will have to adjust like we did last year but in the mean time we will try be pro-active and have a structured and exciting set of competitions for EGN. 

We will know more in the next couple days if the 'friendly glitch' exists for us. 

The friendlies are fine I’m pretty sure, check out JCC’s YouTube channel. He covers it in the 3-4 hour livestream if you wanna check it out.
Brash, Rise, Ulti and 3 others like this.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
Happy to be part of the team! 

This year of Pro Clubs is guaranteed to be the best year (competition wise) we have ever seen.

Some great ideas flowing and exciting times ahead. 
Juzz
Premium
Thought I'd answer a question that has popped up already regarding SOO:

There are no set rosters. Managers have the entire player pool from their state to choose from at any point in time. 

We will have a competition page up in the coming days for people to add themselves into the player pool. 
Brash, Aidanski, Kustom405 and 7 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
In terms of XBOX SOO, there will be a comp ran during FIFA 19 but it will use the old format, rather than the new one. 

It will most likely run in-between AVPL seasons.

for xbox to thrive we need numbers, now that's not just signing up and not playing but signing up and being apart, it's not all about winning and getting badges, it's about meeting new players and playing with a new bunch of lads! Xbox has the potential to be something big but as a community we ALL need to get behind it and not make it the laughing stock of EGN 

I'll be PMing the admins and offering prize money for future xbox comps as well as giving them some ideas on what can happen with xbox, I love some sort of advertising to be done with xbox as well also regular meetings of what's working and what's not, also maybe make a thread for xbox suggestions and what the community thinks would be a good idea to help grow xbox 
Trini, cozmoz, Brash and 7 others like this.
Exciting times ahead!

Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.