Good luck lads! Team looking strong!
Last night was a very successful night for SK Vendetta, we had solid session and made some new signings

@CamossUnited 
@beejzy 
@Blinky 

Welcome to SK Vendetta

These additions take us to 13 members, so we are looking for another 2-3 players who are interested in joining us

Positions we are interested in signing are ST and Central Midfield, but we will take versitile players who can play multiple positions 

And i would also like to annoucement that @NZPure has stepped up into our management group, as assistant manager

So if your interested either msg myself or NzPure for a trial, as we are looking to finalize our roster over the next couple of days
A lot has happened since my last post in this thread

We made a new signing

@Seaneammon 

We qualified for Division 1 (more like placed, haha)

And we found a pretty good rhythm in rivals which currently has us in 4th spot (at the time of this post)

But to the point of this post, SK Vendetta are seeking one more individual to join us in our inaugural Playstation AVPL season

If your interested send me a msg, ASAP

@Seaneammon .. He told me the other day he is the king of the div 2 badge. Thats gonna stuff him up now when you guys win div 1 :P 
On a serious note congrats on the qualify and signing. Top bloke and player. Good pickup!
beejzy, Seaneammon and DBT9 like this.
SK Vendetta have officially rounded out our roster for the upcoming season 

@nateptk
@lukestoke1
@seatreaders 

Welcome to SK Vendetta

Alright, some news to announce

We are now on social media for both our teams for both consoles

It will be your one stop shop for all news, fixtures, results, annoucements and signings in regards to Vendetta FC (Xbox) and SK Vendetta (PS)

We used EGN Vendetta as our handle on the following platforms, so both consoles can feature in the one space and its promotes the site as well

Links as follows

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmAut3qdQqXjG83Ouyr6wYA
Twitter -  @EGN_Vendetta
Instagram - egn_vendetta

So go like, subscribe, follow and all that jazz. We will follow back (Hopefully this is the right terminonlogy, social media isnt a strong point of mine)

Big shoutout to @OzStorm and @Joggles21 for the ongoing work they will be putting into our social channels

Also, from now on ill be using this thread for both consoles

It will be your one stop shop for all news, fixtures, results, annoucements and signings in regards to Vendetta FC (Xbox) and SK Vendetta (PS)

We used EGN Vendetta as our handle on the following platforms, so both consoles can feature in the one space and its promotes the site as well

Links as follows

Twitter -  @EGN_Vendetta
Instagram - egn_vendetta

So go like, subscribe, follow and all that jazz. We will follow back (Hopefully this is the right terminonlogy, social media isnt a strong point of mine)

Big shoutout to @OzStorm and @Joggles21 for the ongoing work they will be putting into our social channels

Psssst... what about the team's logo @DmAuViIrD ;)

Links as follows

Twitter -  @EGN_Vendetta
Instagram - egn_vendetta

Psssst... what about the team's logo @DmAuViIrD ;)

Shout out to @beejzy for the sweet logo 
This reply has been deleted.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.