kido
Banned
Haha “its coming home” little bitch boys crying about this game when they had one shot on goal. I dont even recall england scoring a goal in open play. If not for their side of the draw lets be real, they wouldnt have made it this far. In saying that France will be licking their lips looking at modric and mandzukic looking like death at the end of this game. And wow perisic and rebic have been insane this tournament

Flip the script though France are lucky to be in the final as well imo. They've scored goals through VAR decisions, set pieces, goalkeeping errors and OG's to make it into the final. They are no where near the potential they could be playing at, so I think Croatia could be up for this final and snatch it away with the desire they've shown this World Cup.

Only team to make a final whilst being behind in the three knockout stages leading up to the final, some feat

@Toxic  Whaaaaat! France Lucky to be in the final? Yeah some of the goals were through set pieces and VAR but they beat Argentina, Uruguay and Belgium. Croatia drew in normal time to Denmark, Russia and England. Croatia will die in the arse I reckon right at the end, they will be tired physiclly and mentally. Turtle boy will walk straight through Croatia’s defence and Giroud will manhandle Lovren and Vida. 

Vive la France

Agree purely on the fact that having 6 trash games then going on to score a massive goal is vintage Giroud
beanbag and MitchBraaahz like this.
Toniq
Premium
England was never a chance, it’s been a cruel draw for their fans though really. Struggled to beat Tunisia, did the business against some misfits that work as post men part time to make ends meet.Weren’t good enough against Belgium and then found themselves on the easiest draw of any team left. Colombia still almost beat them despite Colombia being average at best.

Sweden was terrible and it still took goal keeper heroics to save England and the cruel part of all this is that the easy run have their fans the most hope they’ve had since Shearer retired and they actually started to believe their own hype. Every time they they heard it’s coming home they believed it really was more and more.England fans have been let down again it seems and this time is unfair because they weren’t even remotely a chance going into the cup and got their hopes built up for nothing! Shame that lol
MitchBraaahz and Kosmic like this.
Fletch3
Premium
England had the upper hand... until the 30th minute. England parked the bus until Croatia scored and England had no Plan B. The better team won. England only had 1 shot on target the entire 120 minutes against a "depleted" (stamina wise) Croatia. Looks like England aren't as quality as the English fans think they are. But in 4 years time they will be very dangerous.

This really frustrates me, park the bus? this isn’t FIFA, did you see how France set up? They’re attacking players playing as defensive midfielders for almost the whole competition, That’s fucking parking the bus, don’t get me wrong the results France had to get to be where they are were for sure tough, and I have no words for Mbappe.

Overall last night it was almost impossible to seperate the two teams, Croatia’s quality really stepped up with Perisic causing us nightmares and Modric literally covering the whole pitch, it could’ve gone either way if both teams put away all the chances.

England gave the fans something to believe in and that’s not happened in my lifetime, also being by far the youngest squad in the tournament it can only get better from here, it’ll come home in 2020 on our home soil.
Toniq
Premium

it’ll come home in 2022 on our home soil.

Keeping the meme alive!

Fletch3 likes this.
after perisic's goal there was only one winner mate, england were so lost it was too fun to watch
England had the upper hand... until the 30th minute. England parked the bus until Croatia scored and England had no Plan B. The better team won. England only had 1 shot on target the entire 120 minutes against a "depleted" (stamina wise) Croatia. Looks like England aren't as quality as the English fans think they are. But in 4 years time they will be very dangerous.

This really frustrates me, park the bus? this isn’t FIFA, did you see how France set up? They’re attacking players playing as defensive midfielders for almost the whole competition, That’s fucking parking the bus, don’t get me wrong the results France had to get to be where they are were for sure tough, and I have no words for Mbappe.

Overall last night it was almost impossible to seperate the two teams, Croatia’s quality really stepped up with Perisic causing us nightmares and Modric literally covering the whole pitch, it could’ve gone either way if both teams put away all the chances.

England gave the fans something to believe in and that’s not happened in my lifetime, also being by far the youngest squad in the tournament it can only get better from here, it’ll come home in 2022 on our home soil.

No it's not FIFA. But they sat back and invited pressure, rarely moving forward after the 40th minute. England had 11 men behind the ball a lot of the time, they fucken parked it. We used the term "park the bus" in under 10's (that is me playing full field in 1998). FIFA (the game) did not create the term.

The stats speak for themselves. England had 11 shots, 1 on target. Croatia had 22, and 8 on target. After Croatia's abysmal first half, they turned it up a notch, got the result, and overall just outplayed England. England had no idea what tondo after it was 1-1. I don't doubt England will be title contenders in Qatar. But let's be honest here, England's first real test was Colombia and they JUST got out of that one alive. This young squad had no idea what to do when the pressure was finally piled on them for once. All-in-all, England did sweet F.A. in open play throughout the entire competition.

For a country with half the population of London, if that, this is a huge achievement for the Croats. The best team well and truly won. Now I don't even care what happens, we kicked England out and silenced the shitty English press who had zero respect for the Croatian Sensation. YEEEWWWWW!!!
cozmoz, ozzymozzy, Sarge and 3 others like this.

England gave the fans something to believe in and that’s not happened in my lifetime, also being by far the youngest squad in the tournament it can only get better from here, it’ll come home in 2022 on our home soil.

Isn't the next WC in Qatar?
Senor likes this.
Fletch3
Premium

Isn't the next WC in Qatar?

Yeah Buster, I meant the Euro’s Buster, as some of the fixtures are being played in and around Europe which includes the UK Buster.
The land of the ICH'S will bring it HOME! 
Juls, cozmoz, Gigi_Nesta and 2 others like this.

England gave the fans something to believe in and that’s not happened in my lifetime, also being by far the youngest squad in the tournament it can only get better from here, it’ll come home in 2020 on our home soil.

If only a certain lord voldermort from the black and white was playing instead of the back pass merchant then maybe kane could have been the one at the end of those passes instead of that brain dead lingaard and sterling
AlexFIFA, ICYRX8, kido and 1 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
50 on lovern to score anytime 
What a final. Was expecting a really flat low scoring game and it ended up being quite the opposite. 

Crostia should hold their head high. What a tournament and what an effort despite having three 120 min games previously. 

France went in as favourites and got the results they needed. 

What a World Cup, came and gone in the blink of an eye. 
This reply has been deleted.
Chadinho
FIFA Clubs Admin
It's a good morning when you wake up and the first thing on your Facebook newsfeed is a picture of Lovren crying

#Lolvren #MondayMotivation #BestDefenderInTheWorld
It's a good morning when you wake up and the first thing on your Facebook newsfeed is a picture of Lovren crying

I'm only replying so we can have a duo of Liverpool players crying as profile pictures.
Chadinho likes this.

I'm only replying so we can have a duo of Liverpool players crying as profile pictures.

Surprised karius is still a Liverpool player tbh.
Cameron and Try_aH_BuNGaa like this.

Similar to your pro clubs ability I guess
HarambePlayz17 likes this.
@Toxic  Where’s my money. lol
Socceroos were “brave” against France. 

Only lost by one dodgy goal. 

Socceroos > Croatia

Robbie Kruse > Modric. 
Gump and Dizza96 like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.