Toxic
Overwatch Admin
It is not my privilege but is is my honour to announce that the Podcast crew (the best podcast on EGN), have decided to form an Xbox side. That’s right, you heard.. an Xbox side. Dizza,Gump and Toxic proudly announce The Fusion!

Dizza, being one of the most controversial yet well known figures on the site will be the versatility unit within the squad. Not only has he performed at the highest level on the Xbox side, but he’s also managed to keep a team in the PlayStation AVPL Division 1 for a season before getting them relegated.

Gump, known for his banterous forum posts and heavy breathing throughout podcasts will be seen either leading the line up front, or stopping goals in net. He has proven he can do both across his vast PlayStation AVPL Seasons.

And finally myself, I’ll probably just be seen continuously driving down that left wing because it’s all I can do.

Anyone whom may be interested in trialing or joining this squad please contact either Dizza or Gump on EGN! 
Not gonna lie Mr Creates I lol'ed.

#createonPS4
#dontsurroudurselfwithdudslike2012Morty
Brash03, Fletch3, Toxic and 1 others like this.
@Im_Luc noisuf eht nioj
Chad
Overwatch Admin
Why not post, “we aren’t good enough for PS4 anymore...maybe we’ll be good on Xbox” 
Brash03, Gump, Strazza and 2 others like this.
Why not post, “we aren’t good enough for PS4 anymore...maybe we’ll be good on Xbox” 

You clearly said If you could afford an Xbox you would get one hahaha 
Chad likes this.
AlexFIFA
FIFA Admin
I like it
Chad
Overwatch Admin

You clearly said If you could afford an Xbox you would get one hahaha 

#exposed :( 
Dizza96 likes this.
Yay more competition
AlexFIFA, Fletch3, Strazza and 4 others like this.
This reply has been deleted.
Yay more competition

Just adding more competition to La Masia in this div3 league 
BearIsShazam, Brash03 and Fletch3 like this.
Yeh bro get me in, very non toxic, non biased individual who loves a good chat :). p.s dizza ur my one and only true dad
Strazza, Brash03 and Dizza96 like this.
Yeh bro get me in, very non toxic, non biased individual who loves a good chat :). p.s dizza ur my one and only true dad

Proud of you my son 
Yay more competition

Damn no love for But Hey Watever
Yay more competition

Who?
Brash03, BearIsShazam and Fletch3 like this.
AlexFIFA
FIFA Admin
Yay more competition

Who?

Pro Fives Champs
The Fusion are pleased to announce the signings of @Heis & @ValidusOrcinus 
both of these players bring an enormous amount of Avpl experience and are some of the top names that have come from this console.
Strazza, Gump and AlexFIFA like this.
Yay more competition

Who?

Pro Fives Champs

Ytb
The Fusion are pleased to announce the signings of @Heis & @ValidusOrcinus 
both of these players bring an enormous amount of Avpl experience and are some of the top names that have come from this console.

#JumpsInDizzasBackpack

*Edit* - #ReallyJumpsInToxicsBackpack
Dizza96 likes this.
Bump
The Fusion delighted to announce the signing of @Barkley  only 14 hours after taking a dig at the console, the Fusion managed to snatch up this very versatile beast.
Barkley, Fletch3 and AlexFIFA like this.
Please log in or register an account to participate in this discussion.